Looking to get more from your industry?
Freelancers join AIXR to increase their network, credibility and knowledge in the VR & AR sector.
Freelancers not associated with any company
£300 plus VAT annually + join fee
Academy members include:
Tailored for individuals looking to grow
Expert advice at your fingertips
Gain and exchange sector specific knowledge from your peers.
- Bespoke introductions and events tailored to your goals
- Gain access to Member only Slack Group
- Specialised support from your Member Relationship Officer
Be in the loop more than ever before
Free up your time to focus on your work, while we focus on the trends.
- Receive member only monthly briefs on your industry (Never worry again about missing out on the vital industry changes that directly impact you)
- 25% off all AIXR live training courses
- Access to 24/7 member only portal and resource hub
Make your voice heard
Don’t go it alone! Strengthen your voice and shape conversation directly with those that impact you, from manufacturers to governments.
- Your name, and opinions, included in industry reports (completely free of charge)
- Member exclusive invitation to Industry Titans “Ask Me Anything” sessions
- Quarterly membership feedback sessions with your relationship manager
Build your personal brand. Everywhere…
Raise your credibility
It’s important to us that being an AIXR Member stands for something. Passing your academy interview means you meet some of the highest standards in the industry.
- Licenced use of official academy member badge
- Official invitations to join Insights Live Webinars as a panelist
- Apply for a seat on one of our industry shaping Advisory Groups
Be at the places that matter most
Attend or be a speaker at partner events both in and outside of the typical XR bubble, covering areas such as Entertainment, Industrial and Healthcare.
- Partnerships and discounts at over 250 events in different sectors across the world
- Don’t get caught up in the XR bubble, speak to a new audience
- Join AIXR members both large and small to discuss and solve the industries biggest challenges
Networking on steroids
AIXR is here to join the dots. Put simply, we connect people and organisations that need to be speaking to each other, in meaningful and impactful ways.
- Receive personalised, 1-to-1 introductions
- Join AIXR Members-only speed networking events
- Unrivalled access to the International VR Awards, our industries biggest party
Be more efficient with your time
A full time team behind you
Being freelance doesnt mean you’re alone. Focus on what you do best, while AIXR works in the background, fully aligned with your goals.
- Benefit from our centralised, full time team. We’re working round the clock, solely on the challenges that matter most to you.
- All our member work is not for profit, have peace of mind knowing we reinvest in our members and industry.
Don’t waste time figuring out the right people to speak to. Let us help you open the right doors and make connections that matter.
- Stay on top of the industry news that impacts you, with member only monthly briefs on your industry.
- Request and receive warm, 1-to-1 introductions. Find partners, collaborators, investors or just new connections.
Shout about your work
Be recognized for your hard work, through flagship programs like the VR Awards and AIXR fast lists. Your first nomination is free.
- Your first nomination for the International VR Awards is free
- Member social spotlights showcasing your work
- Feature your news and projects on our industry newsletters
What others say.
We work with hundreds of companies across the XR sector.
“AIXR is doing what the Academy Awards did for the Hollywood film Industry: Setting the bar high on excellence for XR.”
“I’ve been involved with AIXR since shortly after its inception. I deeply value the way industry professionals have come together within the context of AIXR to help catalyze the business of VR and AR”
“Enhancing industry collaboration and celebrating worthy achievements, AIXR is truly an energizing force for our very special community.”